The Magna Carta College – Online MBA (Master of Business Administration)
“The best investment in your future you will ever make”
Online, Anywhere, Anytime
An unique online MBA programme with Oxbridge faculty and Oxbridge tutorials, helping you to stand out from the competition
Welcome to the Magna Carta College MBA programme, a programme delivered through blended learning. Blended learning is about you. It means you get the latest innovative online learning AND regular face to face tutorials and study groups. These can be in person or by video. Distance learning doesn’t have to mean distant. You’re part of our community, and we fit around your life and commitments.
One of the key objectives of this course is to strengthen your management skills to prepare you for promotion in your career, and how to develop strong leadership qualities that are crucial for senior managers and directors in today’s VUCA business world. During this programme, you will get the opportunity to link theoretical and practical knowledge with analytical skills in business case studies and gain the ability to discuss, debate and communicate complex ideas and analysis in business. As well as this, you will develop the strategic management skills which will give you and your organisation the advantage, and you will design, plan, organise and deliver an individual research report which will be assessed by our faculty. This course enables students to achieve an MBA degree at fee they can afford, and without sacrificing a career or time away from family. Our MBA is the door to success: it will open up new opportunities and enable you to fulfil your career goals and aspirations.
Mode of Delivery
The programme is presented in blended learning form. This involves complete course content provided on line with real time support from tutors plus a two-week residential in the UK where students meet each other and their tutors. The residential is not compulsory for achieving the MBA but is an important part of the student experience. The only additional cost to the student is their visa, travel and accommodation.
Oxbridge Tutorials: What is a tutorial and what does it involve?
- A personal tutor/mentor for one-to-one support
- An experienced module leader to guide and support students during the course
- Small group online real-time tutorials during the course (including dissertation period)
- Chat room/forum based discussion groups
- Additional direct tutor support via email
How is this course assessed?
Assessment is through online assignments. There are no examinations in the traditional sense. There will be two assignments per module; one in the middle of the module and one at the end. Normally the mid module assignment will take the form of a power point presentation in relation to a case study.
“The business consultancy project will be assessed through a research project report of 8,000 to 9,000 words.”
How much are the fees?
Please visit “Fees” page. Please feel free to contact us via email, Skype or by phone to discuss your payments options, one to one. Fee levels are far below those in face to face courses especially if add-on costs are allowed for plus the opportunity cost of not earning during studying. In rough terms, a blended learning programme with MCC will cost less than £10,000 in total, whilst a similar course at a face to face university will incur debt levels of up to £40,000.
Unsure if it’s for you? Try the first Module
You may be wondering whether you will succeed. We understand your concerns and so we offer all applicants the opportunity to enrol for the first module so that you can experience the MBA and be confident that you are capable of completing the programme successfully. Your marks will be put towards the rest of your MBA programme, and the fees you pay towards the first module taken off the price of the remainder of the MBA programme.
This is normally a 24-month master’s degree programme. (*It is possible to complete the course in a shorter time: please discuss this with the Programme Director)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- People and Organisations: Principles and Practices in Global Contexts
- Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Operations
- Innovation Management
- Developing Effectiveness in Leadership and Management
- Management Learning and Research
- Business Research Project
What is Included?
- UK University MBA Degree
- Access to MCC’s network of academics and tutors for ongoing support and consultation
- 24/7 access to online platform, study material, live and recorded lectures, and discussion forums
- One on One consultation with subject matter experts and your personal advisor
- A two-week UK residential. This important part of the course will involve time at Magna Carta College in Oxford. The study part of the programme will include revision sessions in Oxford and London covering all modules plus meetings with your tutors and with other students on your course. The residential will take place between July and September, and whilst not obligatory in the course of winning an MBA it is an important part of the course.
Oxbridge Faculty – Oxbridge Tutorials – Your Oxbridge Advantage – Your Oxbridge Future
£250 Referral Scheme
We know that personal recommendations are the most powerful and trusted endorsement, and so we offer £250 to any of our alumni, students or network whose recommendations lead to a student enrolling our a program.