New year, new future: Global Business School, Oxford Returns to Its Roots – Magna Carta College
Please CLICK HERE to find out more
Magna Carta College is an independent business school, located in Oxford, which has evolved from one founded 10 years ago by senior Oxford academics. With its team of Oxbridge faculty and experienced industry practioners Magna Carta College delivers the highest quality business teaching, learning and insights, combining relevant, insightful, practical and theoretical experience and research, to an international and richly diverse student body.
Magna Carta College specialises in programmes for tomorrow business leaders, including MBA and BA in Business Studies, as well as Executive Education programmes, which are designed to address specific company and organisational challenges and needs.
In partnership with London Metropolitan University we enable students to achieve internationally recognised UK university degrees, through online and blended (face-to-face in your country) teaching and tutorials.
MCC Oxford Faculty and Quality Assurance
With highly qualified faculty from top UK universities and industry experts from all over the world, state of the art technology, enhanced student experience and personalised services, our students are in safe hands to fulfill their educational aspirations and goals.
Student Centred Approach
One of our key competitive strengths is to be able to offer all our students the highest quality education by our Oxbridge faculty putting them at the centre of all that we do. We enable our students to get ahead of their peers in today’s competitive environment, and increase their employability skills for the next stages of their careers.
EduQual is a UK awarding organisation that promotes innovative, relevant and affordable qualifications of high quality. It is backed by a dedicated team with many years’ of experience developing, delivering and awarding qualifications. As experts in learning technology, EduQual focusses on providing courses that are easily accessible for all learners
BTEC qualifications are world-class academic and general qualifications from Pearson, which include GCSEs, A levels, International GCSEs, NVQs and Functional Skills. In the UK, Pearson is the largest awarding organisation offering academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked.
Working with Employers and Career Development at Work
Our expertise of Executive Education enables us to work with employers around the world, deliver training tailored to their needs and help their workforce in career development. This also underpins the content, relevance and evolution of our MBA Programme.
Why Choose MCC Oxford?
- Programmes designed and run by the former Director of MBA at University of Oxford
- A unique online MBA Programme with Oxbridge faculty and Oxbridge tutorials, helping you to stand out from the competition
- Managing a career or family? Our flexible study anywhere MBA is right for you, at fees you can afford
- UK university validated qualifications at BA and MBA level
- Personal Tutor for Oxbridge-style tutorial
- Subject Tutors
- A network of vibrant professionals and alumni from all over the world
- Enabling students to progress in their career from the day they start their course
- Our course fees are 50%-90% less than other institutions
- A completion rate of over 95% – twice the rate for most comparable courses.
- New innovative open online learning support.
- 24/7 Access to Learning Resources on Moodle
- OPTIONAL: 2 week residential in UK between July and September (Visa fees, airfares and accommodation not included in the Programme fee)