Oxford’s Independent Business School
MBA And Executive Education Programs
Taught by Faculty from the Top 20 Universities
“Probably the best value MBA program in the world”
Believe Achieve Succeed
The Magna Carta College Online MBA Program
UK University Accredited & Internationally Recognised
Online Anytime Anywhere
Do you have 2-3 years managerial work experience?
Have you been looking for THE affordable MBA? Your search is over. It’s HERE
We have routes to an MBA for students with or without degrees. CONTACT US now for details.
Click here to read the message from Dr Simon Jones, Dean of the Guildhall School of Business and Law
London Metropolitan University about the Magna Carta MBA
and click here to read his thoughts, as a graduate of London Met, on the mission to transforming lives through excellent education
AM I ELIGIBLE? YOU PROBABLY ARE!
If you don’t have a degree but have 5 years+ work experience then please contact one of our Student Advisors to discuss the alternative routes to an MBA
The MBA course with London Metropolitan University requires:
- Bachelor’s degree – a minimum of a UK undergraduate lower second class honours degree in any subject, or the overseas equivalent
- 2-3 years work experience at Managerial or Supervisory Level
- Equivalent overseas qualification recognised by the UK NARIC (for detailed information, visit www.naric.org.uk)
- Overseas learners must show proficiency in the English language and have an appropriate qualification equivalent to IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in any element
Why choose Magna Carta College?
- UK Universities, especially Oxford and Cambridge, have taught hundreds of world leaders: our faculty are from these universities, and they bring with them some of the best teaching methods, experience and insights available anywhere in the world
- Our student community is truly global, and we bring extensive professional experience as well as cultural sensitivity and knowledge to all our programmes
- We have taught and studied all over the world. We understand the local, national and international challenges you face and the programme content you require and the impact you need your talent to deliver to your organisation
- We know from our alumni how indispensable our teaching has been in helping them understand the business challenges they face, and how they can adapt their skillsets and leadership qualities to have greater impact, greater potential and greater value
- We’re challenging the rules that an elite western university education is only for the lucky few
- We believe that through learning individuals can transform themselves, their organisations and the societies in which they live and work
- We believe that business learning is nothing without impact
- We believe that value does not demand the highest fees
- Your needs, your people, your future – Believe, Achieve, Succeed
Your individual journey does not need to be a journey you make on your own. We combine not only your regular personal tutorials but also the option to join fellow students to discuss and debate your thoughts, insights and questions, in study centres, located in key cities around the world.
£250 Referral Scheme
We know that personal recommendations are the most powerful and trusted endorsement, and so we offer £250 to any of our alumni, students or network whose recommendations lead to a student enrolling on a program.